Assistant Team Coordinator
We are recruiting for our long-standing client, globally established Nissin UK for an Assistant Team Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Support the Team Coordinator to coordinate all fundamental warehouse activities to ensure the requirements of our customers are continuously met and maintained.
- Assist the Team Coordinator with the day to day supervision of staff.
- Ensure operational procedures and ISO 9001 standards are adhered to at all times.
- Promote and maintain Company health and safety standards.
- Deputise for the Team Coordinator during periods of absence.
- Assist Team Coordinator to effectively 'police’ and adopt an authorative presence on the shop floor to ensure maximum utilisation of staff and consistency of processes, procedures and set operating standards.
- Assist Team Coordinator in maximising staff usage of available man hours across the operation to reduce the need for overtime and/or agency staff.
- Be flexible and when necessary work additional hours to ensure all business needs and operational standards are consistently achieved.
- Support Team Coordinator with the delivery of start of shift team briefings to ensure staff are aware of daily operational tasks, targets, and any specific customer adhoc requirements.
- Support the team to deliver short term targets and long term objectives.
- Ensure that all Goods In deliveries are accurately booked in and put-away within 24 hours and all discrepancies are full investigated.
- Ensure all customer collections/deliveries are completed and scanned out on time.
- Assist Team Coordinator to proactively deal with all forecasted production shortages and ensure quick response to unexpected production shortages.
- Ensure all daily adjustments are correctly investigated and reported prior to any -/+ of customer inventory.
- Pre-advise end user of packaging shortage requirements.
- Respond to any enquiries regarding distribution and delivery.
- Support with any stock discrepancies.
- Assist Team Coordinator to produce a weekly report of operational results and where necessary make suggestions to eradicate any inefficiencies.
- Offer continual pro-active support to Team Coordinator and the rest of the management team.
- Support Team Coordinator with the end of shift handover, recording any outstanding issues to be completed.
- Assist with the management and control of all warehouse consumables and sundries and raise purchase orders when required.
- Undertake regular process, facility and aisle audits.
- Help Team Coordinator control and maintain department records ensuring they are readily identifying and easily retrievable.
- Assist with any investigations and remedial actions as necessary and support with the correct completion of any relevant documents (5Y, FMM 04, FMW 25).
- Assist Team Coordinator to monitor staff attendance and timekeeping.
- Make sure staff holidays are evenly distributed to ensure minimum disruption to staffing level requirements.
- Assist Team Coordinator to monitor staff sickness in line with the Company absence policy and ensure all return to work interviews are completed.
- Assist Team Coordinator to deliver both initial and refresher staff training, ensuring staff are competently trained in areas specific to their role. Obtain competency sign off and ensure staff training matrixes are maintained.
- Continuously monitor staff performance, ensuring any issues are reported to the Team Coordinator.
- Ensure operative development and involvement is encouraged to create a skilled, flexible and motivated workforce.
- Undertake disciplinary investigations in line with Company disciplinary procedures.
Health and Safety
- Enforce safe and clean working practices and ensure all company health and safety procedures are adhered to by all staff.
- Ensure all manual handling equipment is maintained and any defects are reported.
- Report any accidents incurred in the Warehouse involving company property, customer product, yourself or another colleague. Assist Team Coordinator to complete a thorough investigation and support with the implementation of any countermeasures to minimise risk of reoccurrence.
- Ensure all staff and visitors wear PPE within designated areas.
- Make sure all facilities are safe and secure at all times.
The salary is £26,624 per annum, plus £2,400 per annum Shift premium.
This position will on a rotating shift basis, with the core working hours being:
Earlies: 05:30 - 14:30 (Monday to Thursday) & 05:30 - 13:15 (Friday)
Lates: 15:30 - 00:30 (Monday to Thursday) & 13:45 - 18:30 (Friday)
- Manual Handling
- Staff Training
- People Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job