Assistant Tax Manager opportunity for an ACA / ACCA or CTA Qualified Accountant within a Manchester based Retail group. This newly created position offers involvement in all aspects of tax computations and VAT work and significant long term career progression to Tax Director within a large head office finance function.
A highly reputable retail group head-quartered in Manchester and renowned as a top UK employer. The group offers consumers a market leading retail solution and has ambitious growth plans involving new store openings, acquisitions and further development and enhancement of its online retail offering.
A new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Tax Manager which will offer broad responsibilities within Group Tax and excellent long term career progression.
As Assistant Tax Manager your role will involve preparation of Tax Disclosures for inclusion in the group and subsidiary statutory accounts, preparation of Corporate Tax Computations for group trading companies and analysis and review of the Group Tax Control environment.
Reporting to the Head of Tax this opportunity will offer the following benefits:
- A comprehensive benefits package including generous pension scheme, excellent annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus a flexible benefits scheme offering numerous additional benefits through modest salary sacrifice.
- A highly competitive salary with regular reviews
- Career progression through the Group's tiered structure
You will be a Tax Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA or CTA Qualified
- Mixed Tax experience gained within a Top or Mid Tier Chartered Accountancy Practice
- Previous experience of preparing Tax Disclosures for Statutory Accounts and Corporate Tax Computations
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Corporate Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job