I working with a top 20 firm with offices in High Wycombe. They are looking for an Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax to join them immediately. You would be advising businesses ranging from subsidiaries’ of overseas holding companies and large corporate groups of companies to small family companies.
• managing a select portfolio of clients on a day to day basis
• looking after those client’s needs
• reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and computations
• providing tax advice to clients and having involvement with tax planning and projects
• a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is diverse and includes OMB’s, SME’s, groups (including international groups), some LLP’s and some not-for-profit organisations
• reviewing and supervising the day-to-day work of the junior Corporate Tax staff
• Eligibility for assistant managers/managers’ bonus scheme
• Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme (4% employer contribution, 4% employee contribution).
• Eligibility for the firm’s private medical insurance scheme upon completion of probationary period (for managers only)
• 20 days annual leave. This increases to 25 in line with length of service. In addition, under the flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year, subject to partner approval.
• Life assurance cover of three times salary.
• Eligibility for the firm’s Profit Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm.
• Interest free season ticket loan on completion of probationary period.
• Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefits programme, which include; health screening/GP support, childcare vouchers, critical illness cover, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance.
If this is the job for you please reply direct to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job