Our client is a leading international law firm with over 50 offices spanning the globe. They have nearly 4000 lawyers across Europe, North & Latin America, Asia, Middle & Far East and Australia. Their London based accounts department provides a professional service to the international practice.
The firm has one of the best benefits packages in London and are renowned for this investment in training for lawyers and business support staff.
- Manging Accounts i.e. profit sharing, annual tax reserving and corporation tax
- Coordinating with overseas team member to ensure international tax compliance
- Collaborating with overseas finance operations in tax management and recovery
- Managing Partner Capital and the firm’s risk exposure
- Supporting the Finance Team with international assignments such as new office openings
- Handling Employment Tax and VAT
- Ad hoc duties such as preparing annual current account statements for partners
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Experience with processing Corporation Tax and Auditing
- Confident in communicating with Senior Partners
- Focussed, team player, self-motivated.
- Microsoft Office Competent
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable but not necessary
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job