My client, a leading Insurance company based in Hampshire is looking to source for an Assistant Tax Accountant. This role is to assist in the preparation & delivery of timely and accurate calculations, reporting and disclosure of tax provisions under all accounting bases.
- Assist in the preparation of the calculation and reporting of periodic tax provisions.
- Preparation of timely and comprehensive tax analyses/reports to support all tax provisions on a Canadian IFRS, SII and UK IFRS Statutory reporting basis.
- Review the ETR (Expected Tax Rate) & and Tax note disclosure templates.
- Create and maintain accurate tax accounting records and perform balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ensure that all tax balances in the balance sheet are rationalised, and correctly analysed between assets and liabilities.
- A part qualified accountant, equivalent professional tax qualification or qualified by experience is essential.
- Life Insurance accounting/reporting experience is desirable.
- Understanding of the Taxation of UK Life companies is desirable.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and an ability to grasp concepts quickly are highly valued.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job