An exciting opportunity has arisen for a budding real estate professional to work alongside an established and experienced team working with the Public Sector.
You will have the opportunity to support the team, learn about all aspects of general practice that can be applied to the sector and work your way towards chartership!
WHATS ON OFFER
- A salary of up to around 27k as an assistant surveyor.
- Work alongside some highly experienced professionals who will help build your knowledge
- The business has an innovative personality where you will be able to bring your skills and ideas to the table, where they will listen.
- Taking part in a wide range of general practice work, including assignments, sub lettings, repossessions, CPO's and many more
- Working with all aspects of vacant property, including maintenance, viewings, reporting to name but a few
- Support the team to deliver an effective service and exceed their expectations
- Preparing reports for stakeholders
- Liaising with the accounts team
- Degree educated within real estate.
- Knowledge of/experience in General Practice
- Excellent reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Tramps
Whether you are working for a boutique commercial agency and you want to work with a larger company with greater industry visibility, or whether you want to open the doors to more career prospects by working directly client side, there are many options that will be available for you here, with training and development being of the utmost importance for the team here.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Assistant Surveyor
- Junior Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job