all major US markets. They offer intelligent and relevant advice based on detailed market knowledge and sector understanding, and they are looking for an individual who is willing to be mentored and grow alongside a well-established team and become a more well-rounded Surveyor.
The role of Assistant Surveyor
- Site inspections and client meetings across the UK
- Working under the guidance of a senior surveyor/director
- Due diligence and property management responsibilities
- RICS Accredited Bachelors/Master's degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Why choose our client?
Our client has over 500 staff working across their 9 offices and is always on the lookout to build a strong workforce to continue to grow in the current market.
They can guarantee candidates a variety of benefits including:
- Salary: competitive based on market
* Performance related staff profit share scheme
* 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year (3 days).
* Pension scheme
* Life/Accident insurance
* Private Medical Cover
If you think you're the ideal match for the role please call Dario Bharat on or email him at .
- Assistant Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'