Assistant Supply Chain Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager to join a rapidly growing IT and wireless networking solutions distribution company based in Wantage, on a hybrid basis. This Assistant Supply Chain Manager position offers growth and progression opportunities in the future.
Role responsibilities of the Assistant Supply Chain Manager:
- Working within Supply Chain department to be a key part in the transacting, maintaining and improving of current processes.
- Working closely with other departments to eliminate excess stock and minimising inventory holding through implementation of processes within the Supply Planning Software Package.
- Analyse and report the raw inventory holding by commodity, vendor and by stock turn, moving, non-moving & obsolete.
- Monitor both quoted and potential excess levels to ensure they have been captured correctly and are regularly reported.
- Support in the analysis of stocks held, assisting with a disposition policy for redundant materials to generate and maximise the revenue stream.
- Reviewing of Purchasing back-logs to ensure correct scheduling to support both sales and stock hold reduction.
- Maintain Item Records, pricing and Supply Planning Methods.
Person specification of the Assistant Supply Chain Manager:
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain Management.
- Proven knowledge of MRP based systems and logistics solutions.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Advanced Excel skills for analysing data and presenting competently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a qualification at level 5 or above recognised Supply Chain body e.g. CIPS / Institute of Supply Chain Management.
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within supply chain management as supply chain manager, supply chain planner, supply chain analyst, materials manager, inventory manager, inventory analyst or any similar analytical role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'