Job Title: Assistant Supply Chain Manager
We are recruiting for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager to join a dynamic, fast paced company.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the role is to assist in the Management of a highly effective Supply Chain Team and will require a "hands on" approach and a strong attention to detail, strategic ability and high numerical accuracy and analytical skills.
- Working within the companies Service Level driven forecasting and Inventory Management system and in conjunction with Proteus / Sage ERP, you will assist and support the Supply Chain team on making the right Procurement decisions and help ensure the accuracy of the database.
- Support to manage day to day operational supply issues, liaising with suppliers and working closely with both UK and China Supply Chain Teams.
- Motivation of the team and driving towards consistent achievement of KPIs and targets
- Analysing inventory data on a regular basis and providing summaries and conclusions to other Management team Members as required.
- Monitor supply performance on a regular basis, identify area of best practice and seek to share across the supply chain
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships.
- Other adhoc projects in relation to the Management and analysis of inventory
- Good understanding of end to end supply chain systems, logistics and process development within retail environment required
- Previous Supervision / Management in Supply Chain preferred
- Strong IT skills necessary in excel / outlook
- Understanding of MS query /file maker /Slim4 /ERP systems an advantage.
- Have the ability to interact and develop relationships with Senior Management
- Must have strong prioritisation skills and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be a positive team player but also have the ability to work autonomously
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job