Job Title: Assistant Supply Chain Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager to work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and assist in managing the Supply Chain Team!
- Managing and coaching the team responsible for demand planning, purchasing & inventory management for the range
- Working collaboratively to lead, facilitate and strengthen the S&OP process, and leading the action plans to improve the process
- Define, implement and review process improvement for the Supply Chain
- Presenting a weekly & monthly management summary
- Build and maintain effective relationships internally with the team and externally.
- Manage suppliers and negotiate effective contracts in line with inventory targets and KPI's
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Supply Chain Management role, ideally within a FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of leading and developing a team
- A multi tasker with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach and inspire your team
- Excellent communicator, able to challenge, engage and present at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical/reporting skills
- Degree educated in Supply Chain, Business or relevant subject area
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Experience working with ERP/MRP systems
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job