At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It’s an exciting time to join our team in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for an Assistant Study Analyst to undertake analysis of formulation and inhalation samples.
As an Assistant Study Analyst at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
· Analyse samples for Formulation & Inhalation Analysis studies under regular supervision from their Line Manager
· Develop an understanding of analytical method validation with guidance from senior Formulation & Inhalation Analysis personnel
· Begin to develop experience in Formulation & Inhalation Analysis analytical techniques and instrumentation with guidance from senior Formulation & Inhalation Analysis personnel
· Accept responsibility for the data produced on assigned studies
· Monitor results obtained for assigned studies and discuss results on a daily basis with line manager to ensure that samples requiring confirmation of result are reanalysed in a timely manner
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
· BSc in Chemistry or related subject
· Laboratory experience and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) experience would be advantageous, but not necessary as full training is given
This position would suit a graduate with little experience due to the training aspect of this role.
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job