Exciting opportunity for an Assistant / Structural Engineer to join a well-established, multidisciplinary team based in Belfast!!!
A leading consultancy is seeking a Structural Engineer to coordinate feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertake construction stage project management for the specialist infrastructure business. You will have the opportunity to operate across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways, Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package
- Amazing social team and environment
- Representing Employers throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Undertaking design as part of an integrated design team
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Construction stage project management
- Working to meet overall project quality objectives
- You should have a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, or a relevant qualification
- You will need to have experience in the design of Building Structures, Foundations and Civil Structures (Retaining tanks/walls, etc) in 2-D
- Have the ability to use basic Structural Analysis Software
- Knowledge of Revit and BIM
- You should be proficient in AutoCAD
- It would be desirable to have experience in the design of Structural and Civil Engineering Projects, including experience of Timber, Concrete and Steel Design
- It would be desirable to have knowledge of: 3-D Modelling and Analysis/Design; Finite Element Analysis; and Revit
- Ideally, you will have a full driving licence
- Ideally, you will be working towards Chartership with the Institute of Structural Engineers or a similar institution
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on today!!! Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suited and interested in the role, please direct them to this advert!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'