Role: Assistant Store Manager
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company who are looking for new Assistant Store Manager to join the team in Bagshot.
Assistant Store Managers work closely as part of the management team to help motivate and manage the store team. Working across the store your main areas of focus will include:
- Assisting with financial, security and administrative procedures
- Stepping in for the Store Manager in their absence
- Supporting the customer, listening to their needs and wants to make an informed suggestion on the best product to meet their requirements
- Implementing promotions and campaigns in a timely manner as instructed by the store manager
- Coaching the store team both as a group and individually, making sure people reach their maximum potential and feel supported to reach their professional goals
We’re looking for someone who’s willing to embrace our clients company values and meets the following criteria:
- Strong knowledge of a retail environment
- Good communications and customer service skills
- Experience managing and working as part of a team
- Passion for the outdoors
Our client truly lives their values and love to help people enjoy the outdoors so all our colleagues benefit from a generous staff discount scheme, up to 33 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell additional days) and company partnerships with loads of amazing brands including The National Trust, The Ramblers and many more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'