Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We are proud to have been recognized as a Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For® consistently for the last 3 years.
Ideal candidates for the ASSISTANT WORKSHOP MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
This role is 35 hours per week.
- Relevant retail management experience with a proven, successful track record in a Guest centric business, preferably in specialty retail
An exceptional record of leading and developing a high energy and passionate team
- Sales focused while engaging Guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
- Passionate, ambitious and success oriented and a model of professional and personal integrity
- Accountable for results ; takes pride and ownership of store operations
- Attention to detail; planful and organized while being flexible and adaptable in our fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility (including weekends) to meet the needs of the business
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Package
- Associate Discount
- Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
- A fun, engaging environment
- A potential to earn a Store bonus
- Retail and lifestyle discounts
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for Guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'