- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed, fast paced retail environment
- A passion for driving sales through service and delivering on company KPIs
- A hands on approach to leadership and a desire to lead from the front
- Experience of organising team rotas and managing team performance
- To have a passion and flair for store standards and always thinking commercially
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a fast-paced environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
- Coaching and developing your team through on the spot observations and feedback
- Have a commercial approach to all aspects of the store in order to drive sales
- Responsible for cash handling, end of day banking and ensuring team compliance with procedures
- Ensuring the team members are following the correct stock control processes
- To promote high efficiency and a hands-on approach from all team members
- To be aware of competitor activity and act where necessary to ensure maximum footfall to the store
- To plan and conduct regular 121’s, reviews and appraisals with the team in accordance with company policy and procedures
Our client is a leading UK retailer. They aim to produce a wide range of outstanding products at exceptional value. They are a business who are experiencing market leading year on year growth and have been able to expand their store portfolio across the UK. As a business, they believe that quality shouldn’t cost the earth and aim to ensure great products at a competitive price.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Chessington, Epsom, Surbiton, East Molesey, New Malden, Kingston upon Thames, Sutton, Cobham
KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Floor Manager, Senior Manager, Lead Manager, Operations Manager, Trading Manager, Team Manager, Line Manager, Customer Service, Department Manager, Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware, Food, Hospitality, Restaurant, Fast-Food
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'