We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team in St Albans, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will lead and drive the team to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results, commercial and operational excellence and exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Work alongside the Store Manager to motivate and inspire the team to deliver a premium and tailored customer service experience
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximize sales and profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Support with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a management role within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, engaging and enthusiastic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'