Salary: £30K per annum
Location: Notting Hill
BRAND NEW Luxury Pop Up Store - Notting Hill - Opening in September (immediate start)
Elite Associates are working with a top celebrity/ lifestyle brand who are opening their first ever London store in the heart of Notting hill.
We are recruiting the full team of Managers, Sales Advisors & Stock Assistants.
The pop up is opening in September 2018 and we are currently looking for a brand new team to open the store and ensure the store is run successfully.
The brand is extremely well established within the American market and already has a strong following here in the UK.
In the ideal candidate, we are looking for -
* Candidates with good energy, a cool sense of style and a passion for customer service!
* Previous experience in a customer service/ Retail environment
* Passion for high end fashion, beauty and homeware.
* A hardworking and dedicated work ethic
* A minimum of 2 years retail management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Leadership and motivational skills
* Ability to plan, prioritize and cope under pressure
* Passion for the brand and sales is a MUST
* High energy/ positive attitude
* Must have worked in a pacey environment
* Must be very strong in customer experience/ service
Salaries will vary depending on the position and the experience you have however all are very competitive.
If you are interested in being involved with this new opening and would like to apply for any of the positions available, please do send over your CV and photo ASAP.
We will be holding interviews immediately so you will ideally need to be available to start straight away!
Please send your CV AND Photo to Nadia at Elite Associates TODAY:
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'