Reporting to the Store Manager
Purpose of the Role
To actively support the Windsor store manager and senior management in line with company procedures. To effectively manage the Windsor store in the managers absence maintaining excellent customer by delivering the very highest levels of retail standards and disciplines.
- Exceed sales/ profitability budgets for the store whist maintaining controllable cost and meeting company objectives.
Continually motivate and challenge the team by communicating stores key KPI’s
Lead and develop the store team to deliver world class customer service & retail standards
Maintain clear & consistent communication with all team members on stores performance, promotions and company policies.
Maintain and promote clear lines of communication between sales staff and management team
To undertake effective performance management for team members combining in-formal and formal review processes
Ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained to the highest levels in line with brand guidelines and meet the commercial requirements of the trading period & promotions
- To be a brand ambassador achieving exceptional retail standards and promoting the brand within the locality.
To be accountable for all Company property through effective store security.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations and Company procedures are adhered to and remedial action is taken if required.
Undertake any other reasonable activity, as may be required by senior management.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar retail supervisory role; with a minimum of 2 years experience in a retail customer facing environment
- Understanding current market trends
- People management, decision making and excellent customer care/ selling skills
- Acting with a professional and respectful manner to all individuals
- Effective delegation skills and ability to prioritise work activities
- Able to lead by example to motivate, generate commitment and enthusiasm within the team
- Able to develop team through training and coaching opportunities
- Able to analyse internal data and translate into actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally and externally at all business levels
- Time Management for self and transferring organisation to team
- Information Technology skills including: EPOS systems, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet
- Understanding and implementation of visual merchandising
- Flexibility on working hours is essential
- Must be able to act as a key holder for the store
- You may be required to work/ visit alternative locations
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job