Welcome to our world!
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for premium fashion is second to none, Their attention to detail and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled. Times are tough in the retail sector?.......but not at Cruise!
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Assistant Manager to help take us to the next level. If you have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers.... They are out of this world!
Key contribution areas:
- Manage and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Be a strong presence on the shop floor to drive sales
- Instil a culture of exceptional customer service through coaching
- Assist the Store Manager in monitoring product knowledge and improving where necessary
- Assist Store Manager in ensuring all paperwork, polices and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately
- Working with the Store Manager to ensure the store is working to the highest operational standards
- Drive and deliver KPI's
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager
- Manage presentation of company merchandise and make commercial decisions based on relevant store and competitor information
- Communicate and ensure the adherence of all company policies and procedures from all staff and deal with non compliance accordingly
- Ensure your team are versed on hourly, daily, weekly targets etc and are aware of key trends and promotions in store.
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors as and when required.
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Ability to drive sales
- Excellent planning and organising
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend Aware and well presented at all times
There really is nowhere else like it........
Take a look around our world at careers/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job