Assistant Store Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next career move into a fantastic Deputy Retail Manager role within a successful service focused retail business
A long established leading specialist retailer with world renowned brands. They have a very loyal following which has been buily through delivering oustanding friendly customer service.
If you are looking for a genuine career with an expanding retail business with a proud heritage you will be a lover of ensuring delivery of the best possible customer service. With a passion for sales and helping people make the right choice and wanting to return time after time you will be looking for a long-term career opportunity.
You should coem with a balanced commercial and operational focus, you will be able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have an understanding of what great visuals and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front within a service driven retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Driving sales and increasing spend
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
The role comes with a great salary dependent on your experience plus bonus scheme in place
Apply to find out more!
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job