Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world? Would you like to join one of the UK's fastest growing retailers?
As an Assistant Store Manager my client are looking for a well rounded and commercial 'retail manager' who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion retail experience desirable however not essential as full training provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
Day to day duties will consist of the following
- Drive sales through your team
- Manage the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
- Maximise store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
- Desire to progress within our ever-growing business
Competitive Salary available and excellent company benefits
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job