Assistant Store Manager
Randstad are delighted to be working with a nationwide clothing retailer. They are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to help lead and manage the team based in the Norwich store
- Assist the manager in the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
- Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
- Deputize for the manager when necessary.
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
- Desire to progress within our ever-growing business
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job