Assistant Store Manager
My client is an exciting retailer, looking for an impressive Assistant Manager. You will play a crucial role in supporting the store manager with the running of the store, ongoing recruiting and training a talented team, introducing processes and procedures to enable immediate success. Your expertise and vision will be fully utilised and you should possess the confidence to voice your opinion at this crucial time.
The Assistant store manager we are looking for will:
- Be a high achiever that strives for excellence
- Ooze charisma, with strong influencing skills and a natural communication style
- Be adept at delivering an exceptional customer experience that exceeds their expectations
- Be a proven retail manager able to demonstrate a logical career progression
- Ability to support the store manager and forge a strong management partnership
- Love training, encouraging and motivating a team to achieve the highest possible standards of customer service
- Create and innovate via an imaginative approach and a developed ingenuity
- Be ambitious, with real drive and determination
- Hold a current driving licence (travel to other stores may be required)
This is not a traditional assistant store manager role and requires someone with a genuine entrepreneurial spirit.
Key responsibilities of the assistant store manager role will include:
- Supporting the Store Manager with building a high performing, customer focused team
- Helping to develop a team that exude exceptional quality in all they do
- Ensuring high standards are maintained across the store
- Liaising with other major stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Developing and innovating in store processes and procedures to ensure business growth
If you are a retail manager who is yearning for a new and exciting challenge, this could be the role for you. Please forward your CV without delay.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job