They are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking employees who appreciate their company values and recognise their passion for excellent store standards.
The starting salary will be between £14,000.00 £18,000.00 with bonuses.
What will you do?
* Increase turnover, sales in stores by making full use of various different promotional tools
* Maximise daily, monthly KPI targets to ensure deadlines and agreed standards are achieved/surpassed at every opportunity
* Provide HR management in all of your stores following company guidelines and procedures
* Recruit, train and coach new employees and manage their expectations, as well as existing employees
* Develop, coach and inspire your team to fulfil their potential daily
* Ensure the stores in your area are running smoothly and efficiently
* Lead your teams to always be the best they can be
* Use your initiative to ensure high standards of cleanliness, freshness, stock availability and customer service throughout your stores
* Strive to create, retain and develop a strong and motivated management team to deliver the highest standards.
* Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced food retail business would be advantageous although not essential
* Ability to lead, manage and develop others
* Will need to be able to deal effectively with customer and staff issues
* Ability to demonstrate a good commercial awareness
* Flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, you will be tenacious, hardworking and reliable
* In addition to this you will be a confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem solving skills with a real 'can do' attitude
If this is you please get in touch ASAP
SEO: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Section Manager, Area Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, section leader, Slough, Maidenhead, Burnham, Bray, Holyport, Harrow, Uxbridge, Langley, Farnham Common, Beaconsfield, Flackwell Heath, Penn, Chalfont,
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- assistant manager
- team leader
- store manager
- deputy store manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job