ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Location: Chingford or City Airport
Salary: Salary: £20,400pa (£22,800pa OTE)
This is a full time, permanent role offering a salary of £20,400pa, £22,800 OTE based on store bonus of 40%.
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are currently working with an Industry Leading company based in Chingford or City Airport to recruit talented Assistant Store Managers.
Reporting to the District Manager, you’ll be responsible for performing daily store operations in order to achieve performance objectives, such as store occupancy, delinquencies and store appearance with the focus oncustomer service.
Due to internal promotions my client is currently recruiting for an 'Assistant Store Manager’ (ASM), where the ideal candidate will possess strong; sales, retail operations and customer service skills.
The ASM will be responsible for managing the sites operations and to achieve the sales results required. The main emphasis is to hit the sales targets and to be the consultative selling expert in self-storage; there is no people management involved in this role. The role concentrates on working in a small team, alongside the store manager, to achieve the store targets in order to; increase store occupancy, hit their monthly bonus and achieve operational excellence through being compliant.
The ideal candidate to fill the Assistant Manager role will be required to carry out the following tasks and responsibilities;
- Working to achieve and/or exceed monthly sales targets
- 1 to 1 consultative selling background with customers is essential
- Providing high standards of customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Handling customer complaints efficiently and effectively
- Administration; operational compliance including, security checks, insurance documentation, access codes, database and contract management
- Health and safety awareness and standards
- Contract and account management
- Site presentation and maintenance
- Adherence and compliance to all company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate to be successful for the Assistant Manager role must possess the following skills and attributes
- Strong sales and customer service background is essential
- Integrity and accountability
- Driven, energetic,& target-orientated is essential
- Microsoft office; Outlook and Word is desirable
- Responsible, hardworking, reliable
- Team player, collaborative, flexibility
- Self-confident, determination, dedication
- Attention to detail and good retention
- Quick learner
My client offers a competitive salary and commission structure for the Assistant Manager role and a great work-life balance with working hours from; 9am to 6pm weekdays, 10am to 4pm Saturdays, and 10am to 3pm Sundays, with a total of 39.5 hours per week. The role does require to work 3 out of 4 weekends.
As an employer, my client offers you the opportunity to build a rewarding career and to perform at the highest standards as we only develop from within! They offer a culture that has a family feel, where you truly get rewarded and recognised for your hard work.
If you are sales orientated with a strong customer service approach and like what they have to offer then this role could be just for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job