Nestlé UK & Ireland
Assistant Boutique Manager – Reading Oracle
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
We’re looking for an Assistant Boutique Manager, based in our Reading Boutique within the Oracle, to help continue our retail growth and success. You’ll be rewarded with an attractive package and more importantly, you’ll be working with a range of products that will inspire you.
Nespressois a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
What can you expect?
Just like our brand ambassador, George Clooney, the Nespresso coffee experience is innovative, stylish, sophisticated and difficult to resist. As Assistant Boutique Manager you will support the Boutique Manager in guaranteeing the smooth daily running of the Boutique in order to ensure sales, profit, performance and customer service level.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensuring seamless and consistent customer experience
- Supporting the sales, profit and quality of service targets
- Boutique set up
- Customer care
- Building, motivating and managing a team
- Cash Management
- Ensuring compliance in all areas of the business
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated individual to help continue our retail growth and success, and who can go above and beyond to ensure every customer leaves with the perfect coffee blend.
- You’ll have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service utilising your communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support and challenge where needed.
- And, ideally, you’ll have experience of working in the retail sector as an Assistant Manager within large organisations, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the requisite skill-set.
What you need to know
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application, alternatively please visit the boutique and express interest.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job