Assistant Store Manager - Kings lynn
Leading, inspiring and developing your team to deliver an exceptional customer journey in store. The organisation is at the forefront of innovation within retail, rolling out new concepts and retail experiences.
In an extremely competitive market, the client for this role is currently the market leader. With constant mergers and initiatives, this brand is constantly growing and striving to be number one within its respective marketplace.
- General running of the entire store/branch
- Increasing and improving sales revenue within store
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Providing excellent customer service
- Exceeding personal and team KPI's
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store
- Dealing with high level of complaints
- Reporting into the Store Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Have previous retail assistant management experience necessary to support running a retail store
- Have strong shop floor coaching and know how to carry out one-2-ones, staff training sessions and performance management
- Know how to create a real buzz around sales to get your team charging through their targets
- An understanding all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together
- Mobility within local area
- Self motivated
Salary on offer, depending on experience, is £19,000 - £22,000 per annum. As well as a monthly bonus structure, great additional benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'