Assistant Manager , Deputy Manager , Homeware , Housewares , DIY , Banbury
Assistant Manager Banbury. Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager to support their store in Banbury . The ideal candidate must be passionate for giving great service as these store have a regular and local customer base . Supporting the store manager you will be managing the shop floor and store on a daily basis.
Ideal Candidate :
- Must love giving great service on the shop floor and leading the team by example
- Enjoy working to targets and achieving KPIs
- Have excellent people skills and be able to monitor the teams performance on a day to day basis.
- Will have worked in a retail store
- Must have managed a team
- Highly presentable
- Love home , kitchen & DIY products
The salary is only a guide : £17,000 -18,500 k
Due to the high volume of applications we will only contact those who match the above criteria .
- Customer Service
- Store Management
- Supervisory Experience
- KPI implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"