Assistant Store Manager-Flagship luxury Maison
Our client, a luxury international designer fashion brand, has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join their growing team based in London.
As their Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager by motivating staff and driving sales teams within this busy store.
Key Responsibilities as our Assistant Store Manager:
- Managing and coaching a team of up to 20
- Managing a large turnover of over £12mil
- Managing the day to day running of this very busy store, ensuring service levels are not compromised
- Maximising the conversion rate of the high volume of traffic that this store generates
- Driving KPI's such as average transaction value, units per transaction and stock loss
- Acting as a brand ambassador and driving sales and productivity in the team
- Communicating regularly with Head Office in London
To become their Assistant Store Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Have managed a turnover of at least £4m in a high volume premium retail brand
- Have managed at least 10 staff
- Proven track record of increasing sales turnover
- Commercially driven, worked towards KPI’s
In return as their Assistant Store Manager you will receive a competitive salary of up to £33,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Assistant Store Manager please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'