Adept Resourcing is recruiting for an Assistant Store Controller for our client based in Sheffield.
- Greeting deliveries at goods inwards and signing for these upon initial inspection
- Ensuring delivery notes and goods received agree
- Booking goods in to the system (factory master) to works orders, project codes and giving batches correct numbers
- Ensuring stock is allocated to correct stock locations, in the system and in the stores room
- Assisting with goods outwards when needed, including the return of faulty or incorrect goods inwards
- Assisting with annual and interim stock counts, including attending kick-off meetings
- Ensuring documentation is stored and passed to relevant stake holders within the business, including certification
- Assistant with Waste Transfer
- Ensuring health and safety is being adhered to
- Be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary.
- Experience in working with Factory Master
- Experience in receiving deliveries
- Health and safety conscious
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Knowledge of a production environment
- Competitive Salary
- Full training given
- Other Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'