Overview of the role
Reporting to the Spa Manager, forming part of the Spa’s leadership team and leading from the front by example. You will be responsible for providing a superior service, though maintaining the highest possible standards.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The successful applicant will have proven experience for working and aiding a successful Spa team.
- You will be responsible for all aspect of the Spa ensuring a smooth profitable operation while adhering to company standards
- To assist the Spa Manager in running of the Spa efficiently, with a proven ability in successfully managing a Spa team. Be comfortable delivering results and managing a team of Therapist, Receptions and Spa Hosts
- To assist the Spa Manager in developing the team and assisting to lead them to excellence
- To have a pro-active approach to everything within the Spa Team and be able to look at new ways of doing things
- Providing an atmosphere where the team feels respected and rewarded and communication is open and honest.
- Ensure you monitor the team’s welfare with in the Spa Team.
- From the Qualitative feedback, able to compile a strategy to change the business for improvement.
- Providing a culture where the team are operating in line with "Performance with Fulfilment"
- Normal working hours are up to 40 hours but may change due to business circumstances
- Have a problem-solving attitude.
- Be able to focus on the detail and prioritise to ensure the biggest positive impact.
- Strong communication skills to allow good relationships between guests and team
- Have the correct experience and skills to effectively manage a large team
- People Management skills
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.