We are seeking an experienced construction Site Foreman, to join our client's exciting property investment firm based in Southampton. The Assistant Site Manager (construction/new development background) will be working on large refurbishment projects throughout Southampton, providing high spec student accommodation.
Title: Assistant Site Manager (Construction)
Position: Permanent, Immediate start
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pa (dependent on experience and qualifications)
About The Company
A property investment company with 20 years of property investing and development experience within the UK. By incorporating innovative designs with efficient construction methods, each refurb is complete to a high standard. Each project is meticulously crafted to give an enduring and desirable finish.
As a Construction Assistant Site Manager, responsibilities will include assisting the Project Manager/ Operations Director to successfully deliver a complete scheme of refurbishment works.
You will further learn and develop skills within our operations team, supported by in-house training and we will support you in progressing your career further to Site Manager level and above.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in overseeing all activities on-site, monitoring subcontractors, plant and materials, and subsequent completion of all stages of the build.
- Assisting in management - organising and leading works on site.
- Ensuring, the works are on target for project completion, working in line with company health and safety policy, and ensuring budgets and quality of work are adhered to.
- Ensure awareness of planned work that concerns your responsibility on-site.
- Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team/subcontractor.
- Anticipate and resolve issues.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous Site Management experience is essential
- Main-contractor experience preferred
- Ideally from a trade background.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions on own judgment.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to motivate others and drive a team toward a common goal
- Strong management, organisational, and communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Suitable IT skills to be able to work in an agile work environment
To apply for our vacancy as Assistant Site Manager, please click on Apply to submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Site Management
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'