Assistant Site Manager
My client, a national housing developer are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a new project based in Welwyn Garden City in the county of Hertfordshire
The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced Site Manager with of view of stepping up in to a Site Manager position for new projects in the future making this role an excellent position for a driven and ambitious manager wanting to drive his career in the construction industry.
- N02 on site, whilst reporting in to the Site Manager on daily
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager's responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety &Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage
- Safe working practices on site.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- Be available to take on additional support and training when required
- Any other tasks set by either the Site Manager or Contracts Manager on site
- Competitive Pay
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Bonus structure
- Career prospects
- Training and development options
- 26 days holiday
Skills & Experience
- Experience of residential or commercial projects
- Previous Assistant Site Manager experience
- Understanding of build programmes
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate,
- First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'