We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to join a well-established site in the Newcastle area. The client specialises in new build housing and is looking for an experienced Assistant to work alongside the Site Manager, on this site.
- Assisting the Site Manager on hold progress meetings
- Induct new started on site and ensure they have a relevant CSCS card and have a full understanding of the health and safety policies and procedures
- Manage trades and subcontractors
- Ensure full compliance with all health and safety aspects
- Customer care issues
- Toolbox talks
What we are looking for:
- 3 years+ experience in the industry
- Good eye for detail
- Be able to interpret construction drawings and designs
- Strong management skills
- Able to push and drive subcontractors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
The successful candidate will also have a sound knowledge of Health & Safety on site and have good technical and commercial awareness.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'