We have a unique opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to work for a fast growing, forward thinking housebuilder based in Northampton.
You will be based on site liaising with the Management and support the Senior Site Manager taking responsibility for a number of units.
- Competitive package
- Central location of office and sites
- Excellent progression opportunities within a fast growing team
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the new homes development industry, having worked for a housebuilder
- High attention to detail
- IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Relationship building skills both within the team and with wider organisations
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
- Commercially aware and focused on delivering to targets
If you would like more information or would like to discuss other opportunities please call Bethan Morgan on or email!
Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Site Manager
- Assistant Site Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'