Abatec are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to join our client, a South West based, Housing Association who are responsible for building their own developments. You will initially be based on a 130-unit, residential development in Bristol that is set to start in January. The ideal candidate will have experience within the residential sector and ideally some experience within the Housing Association/Social Housing environment.
As Assistant Site Manager you will:
- Work with the Site Manager, supervising all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors and deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build.
- Manage health and safety at all times across site ensuring everyone on site is adhering to company procedures.
- Attend regular meetings and make sure all procedures and deadlines are adhered to.
- Carry out site inductions for all new starters.
- Support the Site Manager in ensuring that the onsite construction team is fully resourced and well directed.
Our client requires a Assistant Site Manager with:
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Site Manager/No 2 Site Manager within the residential sector.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Good understanding of LABC and NHBC regulations.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- Relevant tickets: CSCS, First Aid, SSSTS/SMSTS
- Salary circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
- Additional day annual leave on your birthday
- 26 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 after 3 years’ service
- Opportunity to earn additional performance related pay
- Company Pension contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible Benefits including health care, gym membership, additional holiday purchase
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher. The reference for this vacancy is 128480.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'