Fantastic Assistant Site Manager Oppoertunity
Your new company
Your new company is a reputable main contractor. The company ethos is to provide a quality service which exceeds the companies clients expectations.
Your new role
your new company are looking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager due to an increase in workload, who will assist in running a development local to the Norfolk area.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a commercial project.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade backgrounds also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades , maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On-site management and implantation of all health and safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve any issues.
- Tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is not compromised.
- Full clean driving license
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fantastic company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job