Salary: £35-45000 per annum + benefits
Are you an Assistant, Graduate or Trainee Site Manager, able to support managing projects across all construction sectors?
Can you manage costs, people and budgets from start through to completion in alongside experienced sites managers?
My client is a top 4 national house builder, with 14 divisions, and has a very strong position in pipeline growth going forwards
Main duties of the job
• Supporting on site new house build management and leadership
• Ensuring all health & safety requirements met
• Meet and exceed all quality requirements
• Working with the Site Manager, Contracts Manager, and Project Manager
• Direct customer contact
• Liaising with sub-contractors
• Purchasing materials
• Assisting in financial accountability for people, budgets and costs
Experience and skills required
• Construction experience
• Experience within new house building projects
• Health and safety responsibility
• Financial understanding
• Effective working as part of a successful team
• Current CSCS, SMSTS
• Ideally NHBC recognition
Benefits: industry leading including pension, life insurance, car/car allowance, healthcare, bonus
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job