Assistant Site Manager
My client a national house builder are looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for one of their projects based in Cambridge,
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Assistant Site Manager looking to work for a prestigious developer
- To comply with the Build Policy and Procedures.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager's responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety &Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage
- Safe working practices on site.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change
Skills & Experience
- Experience of residential developments
- Previous Assistant Site Manager experience
- Understanding of build programmes
- * Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc)
- * Appropriate CSCS card
- * First Aid at Work certificate
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Company Car/Allowance
- health care
- Career Progression
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.