Assistant Site Manager
Your new company
Your new company is an established house builder who have fantastic and exciting projects.
Your new role
Your new role is an Assistant Site Manager due to an increase in workload, who will assist in running a development local to the Norwich area.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within residential development - this is essential
- A relevant qualification rout, ideally Degree, NVQ or HND, SMSTS, CSCS and 1st Aid.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On site management and implantation of all Health and Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- A full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is not compromised.
- Clean full driving license.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fantastic builder with a great work base within the local area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job