Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
Sector: Main Contracting
Your Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday and Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Paul Gurney)
Who you'll be working for:
If you value quality of service and working closely with repeat clients and recommendations this could be the Assistant Site Manager role for you.
If you want to work for a highly professional and hard-working contractor that retains an element of fun and a genuine family feel, this could be the Assistant Site Manager role for you.
If you like all of the above, fancy working on a range of new build projects across the Northern Home Counties spanning Educational, Industrial and Retail with values up to Â£15m - this probably is the Assistant Site Manager role for you.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Management of subcontractors
- Health, Safety and Quality on site
- Tool Box Talks & inductions
- Logistics Management & material call offs
- Maintaining daily records
- Reviewing method statements & risk assessments
You must have:
- A CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid qualifications as well as experience of working with a main contractor
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Paul Gurney on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job