Assistant Site Manager
Location: Buckfastleigh, Devon, TQ11 0EA
Salary: £27K, per Annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Site Manager to join a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Supplier based at our Buckfastleigh site.
We supply LPG to a wide range of customer across Britain ranging from private house-holders, pubs and hotels, to industrial and distribution businesses, caravan parks, poultry and arable farmers and petrol stations.
Assistant Site Manager - Job Outline:
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for delivering safety and compliance, and effectively manage all aspects relating to people, assets, processes and performance associated with the site.
- Effectively manage the site in accordance with business and legislative requirements.
- Managing safety in accordance with the Safety Management System to meet compliance and driving a safety orientated culture.
- Adhering with transport compliance, including Drivers hours and Tachograph regulations in addition to Working Time Directive regulations.
- Managing compliance of company processes and procedures relating to sales, stocks and financial controls within the operating system (CODAS).
- Complying to Flogas Operating Procedures and Works Instructions.
- Maintenance of safety critical equipment in accordance with PSPI’s.
- Professional approach to man management to drive effective team working.
- Experience of working with customers, in providing great service and resolving customer issues.
Essential skills required:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health & Safety.
- Knowledge of working to Health & Safety and employment law good practice.
- Computer literate, including competence in Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Able to schedule multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to demonstrate effective communication with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Able to show effective management of people and problems.
- Professional and conducts themselves with integrity and honesty at all times.
- Prepared to work flexibly to accommodate seasonal influences.
- Knowledge of Bulk Tanker operations.
- Experience of CODAS of similar operating system.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, death in service benefit and company discounts.
Flogas Britain is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: All employees are required to inform their Line Managers of their intent to apply and a fully completed 'Employee Referral’ form must be sent to the HR contact before the application can be progressed. (Employee Referral forms are available on the intranet or from the HR Department).
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
- Site Manager
- Transport and Logistics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job