A cracking opportunity for any young, ambitious Construction Professional looking to reach the top of the industry! Our client, a Top 25 Main Contractor with projects across the UK, has asked us to supply them with 2 x Assistant Site Managers in the Central Region. You will work on a wide range of design and build projects - Commercial, Residential, Retail, Mixed Use - ranging from £15m - £75m in value.
Assistant Site Manager responsibilities:
- Managing H&S and ensuring company standards are met on site at all times.
- Helping to drive programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Managing subcontractor packages while supervised by a Senior Site Manager.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Checking subcontractor method statements and risk assessements.
- Site inductions.
Assistant Site Manager requirements:
- Minimum 2 years site experience.
- "Can do, will do" attitude.
- Degree educated or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
This is a superb career move, our client offers excellent project work, training, support and career development opportunities. If you are interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job