Assistant Site Manager - Surrey - Pre Christmas
Assistant Site Manager - Surrey - Pre Christmas Start if possible
An extremely well established small to medium sized high-end residential developer in Surrey is seeking an Assistant Site Manager to help manage an increasing workload which now carries in to 2023
They are looking for an Assistant Site Manager with experience of very high end, prime luxury one off residential homes.
The Assistant Site Manager will join the developer as they enjoy another period of growth and continue to build and secure projects into the future.
Projects are focused on building one off prestigious homes in the high-end residential market within numerous prestigious parks in the Surrey area. 5 - 10 construction sites are always running simultaneously.
The company currently has a confirmed pipeline of works going through until 2023 and therefore are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with longevity and loyalty in mind.
The projects typically take place throughout prime Surrey and surrounding areas. 90% of their work consists of one-off new build houses with the other 10% being refurbishment and extensions.
The company truly believe in supporting their team members and helping them progress internally.
The Assistant Site Manager role
The Site Manager will be site based in Surrey and responsible for ensuring the effective management of the single site which could be for 1 or two houses.
Working in coordination with the Contracts Manager you will oversee a single site at any given time and will report directly to the director.
The working hours are fixed by the guidelines of the prestigious parks, working strictly from 8am - 5pm, you will manage every aspect of the site with support from your peers and management team.
On a weekly basis you will report to the management team with a keen focus on Schedule, quality control, and commercial direction.
The Assistant Site Manager will have a keen eye for detail and be able to anticipate and minimise any disruption to the development and will ideally be located in Surrey or its surrounding areas.
You will have
- Extensive experience in high end residential construction
- Understanding of the high-end build process
- A previous carpentry background would be beneficial
- A keen eye for detail and high-quality finishes
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
- A valid driving licence
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Collaborative working environment
- Genuine scope for career progression
If you are an Assistant Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
Assistant Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / Surrey / Main Contractor / High-end / Refurbishment / Wentworth / New build / House / Hersham / Weybridge
- Assistant Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / Surrey / Main Contractor / High-end / Refurbishment / Wentworth / New build / House / Hersha
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'