My client is one of the UK's leading up and coming residential developers in the South East, They are looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for a prestige development in Ashford (Surrey).
The project is a £60million new build development, which includes 360 new build residential units, an education centre, gym and a large commercial space. You will be working on the project from the start.
Professionally qualified, or a time-served tradesperson, you'll have proven you can drive complex build programs in the housing sector. My client has asked for the candidate to have a permanent experience and stability in your career. You'll be passionate about quality and delivering for both our customers and our business. You'll also know how to get the best out of every type of skill on site, making sure our tradespeople have the supervision, support and resources they need to do their job well.
* Working as part of the site team to produce homes to budget in terms of time, cost and quality
* Liaising with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Assisting the Site Manager to control health & safety
* Organising suppliers and contractors to achieve site targets
* Working with the Sales Department to ensure our purchasers have a positive customer journey
You must have the a valid CSCS, and ideally SMSTS. Full training will be provided whist working. This is great opportunity for career progression with a leading house builder, please note interviews will be arranged ASAP.
* Salary: £40,000 (Experience Dependent)
* Car Allowance - £6500
* 29 Days Holiday + Bank holidays,
* Health Care,
* 7% Pension,
* 15% Bonus
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to or call
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- site manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job