Assistant Site Manager- High-end residential refurbishment - Permanent
A growing, small, high-end residential refurbishment contractor in London is seeking an Assistant Site Manager to help manage an increasing workload.
High-end residential refurbishment experience is essential.
The Assistant Site Manager will join the contractor during a period of growth and ongoing stability.
The Assistant Site Manager will join a company who rated extremely highly on the Considerate Constructors scheme and have been for many years.
Projects are entirely focused on high-end residential refurbishments within Ultra prime Central London.
With an annual turnover of around £3 Million they have - 3 - 5 construction sites that run simultaneously.
Current confirmed pipeline of works goes through until 2022 and therefore they are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with longevity and loyalty in mind.
The company truly believe in supporting their team and helping them progress internally and really look after the welfare of their team members.
The Assistant Site Manager role
The Assistant Site Manager will be site based on site in Central London and you will be responsible for helping the site manager run one single site at any given time.
You will work alongside a site manager who has overall responsibility for the site and senior site manager who oversees all the sites.
You will assist the site manager in ordering materials, organising labour, scheduling works and health and the day to day running of the site.
This is a PAYE / permanent position.
The Assistant Site Manager will have a keen eye for detail, be well organised and keen to learn and develop in the High-End Residential Refurbishment market.
You will have
- Experience in high end residential refurbishments
- Understanding of the high-end build process
- A keen eye for detail and high-quality finishes
- A genuine interest in High end residential refurbishments
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
- A valid driving licence
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 10 % bonus - Doubled by the company for the next year (20%)
- Collaborative working environment
- Genuine scope for career progression
If you are an Assistant Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
Assistant Site Manager / Construction / London / Main Contractor / Central London / High-end / Refurbishment / Renovation / House /
- Assistant Site Manager / Construction / London / Main Contractor / Central London / High-end / Refurbishment / Renovation / House /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'