Reporting to the Project Manager, the Assistant Site Manager must involve themselves in, and manage, the complete project process, from site set-up, contract administration, programming, health and safety and Quality Management.
The position will involve working closely with Clients, Consultants and Subcontractors. Internally, the Assistant Site Manager must proactively engage with their colleagues and work closely alongside them to ensure commercial, as well as construction matters are progressed, and targets achieved.
The Company has in place a clear framework of processes, procedures and signoffs, which improve efficiency, reduce errors and provide suitable stop and sign-off points.
Previous experience and qualities required;
• Experience in management or supervision of commercial fit out projects
• Preferably experience as an on site trade involved in fit out projects
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent organisational & team management skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
• Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
Tickets and Qualifications required;
- SMSTS / equivalent
• Training and development given with a clear route to higher management role
• Company with an established client base and full order book for the year ahead
• Competitive salary and package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'