Role: Assistant Site Cleaning Manager
Salary: £26,000 pa
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03605 (Please quote this reference when applying).
As Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of multiple teams and Cleaning Operatives. Your key responsibilities will be ensuring all areas are cleaned in line with site specifications and comply with SLAs, the highest standards of soft services are delivered and consistently meeting the Clients demanding requirements.
To be successful within this role, you must have an adaptable approach and be able to work within a pressured and corporate environment.
** Please note due to the nature of this site a full DBS, Credit Check and Previous Employment history for 5 years will be essential. **
- Reporting into the Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of first class cleaning service in line with BICSc standards and site specifications
- Inspect areas, equipment and working conditions to ensure compliance with standards
- Build strong relationships with other service providers to ensure the smooth running of the buildings
- Manage the coordination of a team of 120 operatives
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met and in line with company and client expectations
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude to clients and customers
- Support the Account Manager to develop and train new starters
- Host regular Client meetings to provide feedback and updates
- Report employee personal and customer issues
- Maintain all records i.e. training, inspections, attendance and metric data
- Provide written reports to line management as required.
- Managerial experience in overseeing large teams
- Ability to effectively communication with customers, contractors and employees of all levels
- Problem solving
- IT Literate
- BICSc qualified is desirable
- UK Driving Licence.
- Facilities Management
- Site Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job