We are recruiting for a very successful local company who are looking for someone with customer care experience for an Assistant Showroom Manager position. If you'd like to be part of a real local success story then this could be just what you're looking for. The role includes a salary of up to £20,000, a bonus scheme, a pension and free onsite parking with excellent transport links.
About the company:
This company is one of the UK's largest manufacturers in their field and have been established for many years. They have an excellent reputation for providing outstanding products with great customer service and work to extremely high standards.
About the role:
Working as part of a small sales team, you will assist the sales manager in the running of the showroom. Duties will include:
- Providing high level customer service and product guidance to customers
- Helping manage the performance of the sales team on a day today basis
- Offering advice and answering queries to guide customers in their choice
- Dealing with all email enquiries and responding in a professional manner
- Answering incoming calls and emails and assisting with customer queries and requests for documentation
- Processing and updating customer orders on the computer system
- The role will involve some negotiation with customers but is not a targeted sales role
- Ensuring the showroom is presentable at all time
- Deputising in the absence of the sales manager
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have an excellent background in a similar management or supervisory role in a retail customer service or showroom environment dealing with customers face to face. You will also have experience of working with high value or premium products. Experience of dealing with customer emails is essential. You will be comfortable using Word, Excel and email. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer care skills, be calm and polite when dealing with customers and have a sales through service approach. This is not a targeted sales role.
- Salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- Quarterly bonus
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like a Customer Service / Sales Consultant role you would love, please email your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'