Are you an Assistant Service Manager wanting to join one of the UK's market leading automotive brands? Are you dreaming of a prestige career? If so, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for you to join our client at their outstanding state-of-the-art dealership in Exeter. As the Assistant Service Manager, you will be given the very best in professional and personal development which will provide you with the skills to take your career to new heights. Apply today to avoid disappointment!
As the Assistant Service Manager, you will:
- Assist in the management in all aspects of the service department and manage the department in its entirety in the Service Manager's absence.
- Mentor, motivate and support the team of Service Advisors
- Proactively support the Aftersales Manager
- Represent the company in a highly professional manner
- Have a highly detailed and analytical approach
To be considered for this position you will be currently working as a Senior Service Advisor, Assistant Service Manager or a Service Team leader. Ideally you will be currently working within a franchised car dealership. Knowledge and experience of using the CDK/ ADP /Kerridge Dealer Management System would be a distinct advantage for you in this role.
When you join this growing automotive company as an Assistant Service Manager, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary and a fantastic bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Up to £45,000 On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
AutoTalent Recruitment have some of the very best job opportunities available and have a truly awesome list of clients that we work with. If you are a skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, one of our highly experienced Recruitment Consultants would like to have a chat with you.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we get, at times we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. Please be rest assured, we will never send your CV to a client unless we have your specific approval to do so. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact when suitable vacancies arise.
- Assistant Service Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'